Shenzhen FreeMax Technology Co., Ltd.
IN WARRANTY RMA PROCEDURE
▶ Print and Fill out the RMA form (Link attached PDF) entirely.
▶ Provide a copy of the original receipt or proof of purchase.
▶ Submit the issues to the shop where you get to solve it.
What is not covered by our warranty?
• Does not cover non-authentic devices from FreeMax
• Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
• Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating. (See usage manual for operating instruction's)
• Damage or failure caused from improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage. (See usage manual for operating instruction’s)
• Loss or damage due to missing components
• Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
• The product has been modified in anyway
• Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product